söndag 30 november 2014

What do you have to be thankful for?

I'm writing this in english because I want everyone of my friends and family to understand.

A couple of days ago My instagram was flooded with pictures of Thanksgiving celebrations and It got me thinking about how much I have to be thankful for.

Sometimes I get so wrapped up In the things I don't have, like a bigger apartament in the city, a larger salary and I don't know .. A Chanel bag? 

Then I spend an entire weekend with My husband and I realize that I wouldn't trade that, or anything else in My life for any material thing, big or small.

Besides beeing blessed with beeing married to the Love of My life who Is also my best friend I'm also blessed and so very thankful for My family and friends.

I try not to take anyone or anything for granted and I think I'm doing well most of the time, but  sometimes I want more and It blinds me so much that for a moment i forget what I have.

Thankfully I have a husband who keeps reminding me of It, every singel day. Friends who make me laugh and comfort me when I'm sad. And family who loves me no matter what.

The power of positive thinking Is the strongest power, every one of us has It in us. However It is much easier to be negative, And often we choose that path, because It just that, easy.

Nothing comes easy, and If It does we are most likely to take It for granted and not se the value in It.

Try to be thankful for something, big or small, everyday and good things Will come.

Say YES to the Universe <3






















Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar